Monica
Internet finance and Construction of credit information system Summit 2015 In recent year, there are coexistence of risk and opportunity in internet finance market. To help the public to finance, investment with more protection, the last day of the Money fair 2015 held The summit of Internet finance and Construction of credit information system, Zhou Yupeng, the chairperson of Shanghai Modern Service Industry Association attended the summit and delivered a speech. Yang Dong, assistant Dean of Renmin University of China Law School and Yu Yu, deputy general manager of Shenzhen Qianhai credit information and other experts on the Internet banking and credit system construction made useful suggestions to help financial investors to avoid risks, reasonable and effective protection of their own interests and assets.

Internet Finance and the Construction of Credit Information System Summit 2015

The growth in the (of In recent year, there are coexistence of risk and opportunity in) internet finance market in recent years has brought with it increased levels of both risk and opportunity.  .
To help investors with how better to manage their investments, (the public to finance, investment with more protection, the last day of the Money fair 2015 held The summit of Internet finance and Construction of credit information system,) Zhou Yupeng, the chairperson of Shanghai Modern Service Industry Association attended the summit on the last day and delivered a speech. In addition, Yang Dong, assistant Dean of Renmin University of China Law School and Yu Yu, deputy general manager of Shenzhen Qianhai credit information and other experts on (the) Internet banking and credit systems (construction) also attended and offered (made) useful advice (suggestions) as to how (help) financial investors can best (to) avoid risks, and take reasonable and effective action to protect (protection of) their own interests and assets.

Well written, Monica. I have tried to simplify it a little in parts. As 'Internet Finance and the Construction of Credit Information System Summit 2015' appears in the title there is no need to repeat it in the article - just mentioning 'the summit' is fine.

Internet finance and Construction of credit information system Summit 2015

In recent years, there are has been a coexistence of risk and opportunity in the internet finance market.
To help the public to finance investment and invest with more protection, the last day of the Money fair 2015 held the 2015 summit of Internet finance and Construction of credit information systems. Zhou Yupeng, the chairperson of the Shanghai Modern Service Industry Association, attended the summit and delivered a speech. Yang Dong, assistant Dean of Renmin University of China Law School, and Yu Yu, deputy general manager of Shenzhen Qianhai credit information, as well as other experts on the Internet banking and credit system construction made useful suggestions to help financial investors to avoid risks and suggested reasonable and effective protection advice of their own interests and assets.

Hello Monica, I wrote my suggestions in blue. I hope you find them useful.

In the past year, there is a coexistence of risks and opportunities in internet finance market.
To help the public finance and invest with more protection, the last day of the Money fair 2015 held The summit of Internet finance and Construction of credit information system. Zhou Yupeng, the chairperson of Shanghai Modern Service Industry Association attended the summit and delivered a speech. Yang Dong, assistant Dean of Renmin University of China Law School, Yu Yu, deputy general manager of Shenzhen Qianhai credit information, and other experts on the Internet banking and credit system construction made useful suggestions to help financial investors avoid risks, and provide reasonable and effective protection of their own interests and assets.