vera
help me to revise it,please With the development of the science and technology ,people demand the living standards and the quality of life to be improved .The application of information technology has gradually penetrated into the life of human beings ,which has a optimistic development prospect. The research for the intelligent home lighting system will conduce to the development of the whole intelligent home system ,which is the part of the intelligent home system. Through the transformation of the old home lighting control system, the design make the control of the modern home lighting more convenient, flexible and smart. And greatly improving the use of comfort of the people ,the life of humanity up to a higher level. This design adopt the modularization design scheme and taking the WS2812 full color light belt as the main light source .ARM company’s Cortex-M3 series stm32f103rbt6 is chosen as main control chip in this system. Through the ZigBee wireless transceiver module, Bluetooth module, infrared module, achieving the lighting node networking and inter module communication. The design can also achieve intelligent Auto-control lighting by the Human infrared sensor module、Color acquisition module、Light collection module and Sound acquisition module to gather indoor home environment parameters. Through the matrix keyboard, infrared remote control, mobile phone APP Bluetooth remote control and other forms to manual control the home networking lamps and lanterns of the switch, brightness, the mode of color changes and the time and speed of changes,Which meets the needs of modern family for smart home lighting control.