Sylvie
My View on College Students’ Quitting School Nowadays, it is not uncommon that a great many college students quit school. Some choose to quit because simply because they hold the belief that they have more significant things to do such as intimating Bill Gates, going to start their own business. However, others drop out of school not because of that reason. Their dropping out just only is because they perform so bad in their studies that they are expelled by their colleges. People’s opinions differentiate on college students quitting school. As far as I am concerned, it is unwise to quit school no matter for what kind of reason. After all, for us college students, the first priority is to work hard at our specialized courses, or to arm ourselves with knowledge. Without hard work, we couldn’t master a skill. Mastering a skill guarantees a generous salary, a stable job, and a decent life.

My View on College Students’ Quitting School

Nowadays, it is not uncommon that a great many college students quit school. Some choose to quit because simply because they hold the belief that they have more significant things to do such as imitating Bill Gates, going to start their own business. However, others drop out of school not because of that reason(You could say: Others drop out of school for another reason) . Their dropping out just only is because they perform so badly in their studies that they are expelled by their colleges.
People’s opinions differentiate on college students quitting school. As far as I am concerned, it is unwise to quit school no matter for what kind of the reason. After all, for us college students, the first priority is to work hard at our specialized courses, or to arm ourselves with knowledge. Without hard work, we couldn’t master a skill. Mastering a skill guarantees a generous salary, a stable job, and a decent life.

Good job! I wish mastering a skill would guarantee all of that..sometimes it doesn't!