Robert
Community Tutor
Home among metal and conrete I live on the fifth floor. One day I wake up from the strange noise outside my window, I came up and saw a little sparrow was sitting on my sill. Well, I thought: "It just want take a rest a little bit". But on the next day was same occasion. Then I guessed that it have a nest maybe, I look out outside and in the gap between house's wall and metalic sill I saw few sticks. I was right, and few hours later yet two sparrow twittered about their stuff. Since that day I live in my room with sparrow's family, already few years. Maybe second generation is living near me now, like my neighbors. Sometime at night I hear how are they rustling their small wings in the dream and for some reason my heart is feeling warm...
1

Home among metal and conrete

I live on the fifth floor. One day I was woken up by a strange noise outside my window, I got up and saw a little sparrow was sitting on my sill. Well, I thought:
"It just wants to take a rest a little bit". But on the next day was the same. Then I guessed that it had a nest maybe, I looked out outside and in the gap between the wall of the house and the metalic sill I saw a few sticks. I was right, and a few hours later yet two sparrows twittered about their stuff. Since that day I have lived in my room with a sparrow's family, already a few years. Maybe the second generation is living near me now, like my neighbors. Sometimes at night I hear how they are they rustling their small wings in a dream and for some reason my heart feels warm...

Hello Robert,

This is a lovely story, it is so nice when we are able to share a little of our life with real nature.

You have a few problems with tenses. In the first line you should use the passive because something else did the waking up. You make the passive by using the correct form of the verb 'be' + the past participle of the main verb. You also need to take care with the present perfect. We use this for actions from a point in the past to the present. It is made using have/has + past participle.

Hope this helps

Bob

Thank you ;)
wow, i like your story. ^^