John
A picture I drew in my childhood Looking back to my school years, I was helpless with artistic activities, such as painting, drawing, and singing. But that is not to say I didn’t do any those activities. One time, I was required to paint a picture, titled “the best day in your life”, and I had to finish it in the upcoming weekends. Well, to be honest, I don’t really remember what size it was. But I suppose it can’t have been too small, since if it hadn’t been big enough, I wouldn’t have remembered it so well. What was in it? Actually, it seemed hard for a little boy who didn’t have much creativity to draw such an imaginative picture. So I asked my sister for advice. She suggested I should drawn something that didn’t need much color . Well, the first came to mind was the starry sky. I finally drew such a picture. In it, I’m sleeping in a lawn on a creek, with numerous stars twinkling in the sky. Do you know why this picture is so impressive to me? Well, as a matter of fact, What was in it HAD happened in my life some time before. That day I had gone out with my father fishing in the creek.

A picture I drew in my childhood

Looking back to my school years, I was helpless at artistic activities, such as painting, drawing, and singing. But that is not to say I didn’t do any those activities. One time (Once) , I was required to paint a picture, titled “The best day in your life”, and I had to finish it in the upcoming weekend.
Well, to be honest, I don’t really remember what size it was. But I suppose it can’t have been too small, since if it hadn’t been big enough, I wouldn’t have remembered it so well.
What was in it? Actually, it seemed hard for a little boy who didn’t have much creativity to draw such an imaginative picture. So I asked my sister for advice. She suggested I should drawn something that didn’t need much color . Well, the first came to mind was the starry sky. I finally drew such a picture. In it, I’m sleeping in a lawn on a creek, with numerous stars twinkling in the sky.
Do you know why this picture is so impressive to me? Well, as a matter of fact, What was in it HAD happened in my life some time before. That day I had gone out with my father fishing in the creek.

Hello

Interesting story as I am not artistic either. My first art teacher suggested I do music instead!

Just a few small errors, well done

Bob