Amir ♥
would you read my summary of these parts I really need your help please (During childhood‚ sisters and brothers are a major part of each other's lives‚ for better or for worse: I think this part means that when we are child our sibling has the most influence on our lives but this effect maybe beneficial or detrimental As adults they may drift apart as they become involved in their own careers‚ marriage and families.But in later life‚ with retirement‚ and empty nest‚ and parents and sometimes spouses gone‚ brother and sisters often turn back to each other for a special affinity and link to the past. : this part says that as we grow older our relationships toward our family will drift apart or diminish because we get involved in our own life but later in life when we are free‚ retired or we may have lost our spouse we then again turn back to our brothers or sisters with a great feeling of love or affinity that would link us to the past. "In the stressful‚ fast-paced world we live in‚ the sibling relationship becomes for many the only intimate connection that seems to last" this part says that : in our world it is a thought that the meaning of sibling relation ship is just to have a very close connection that would last for ever and not any responsibility Friends and neighbors move away‚ former coworkers are forgotten‚ marriages break up‚ but no matter what‚ our sister and brothers remain our sisters and brothers. This part says that: in our daily life we may lose our friends‚ neighbors and even we may break up with our partners and let go of them but our sister our brothers and our families are not the same as them we cannot forget them we cannot be carefree toward them because they are so valuable for us so so their position will remain in our hearts . How was my summary? Would you give me a better summary for the third part? If you can please correct my grammatical mistakes ? Thanks in advance

would you read my summary of these parts I really need your help please

(During childhood ‚ sisters and brothers/siblings play are a major part of in each other's life‚ for better or for worse. I think this the part By this ,I mean that when we were are young child ,our sibling(s) had the most influence on in our lives, but this effect might be beneficial or detrimental .

Note: A person only has 1 life , so its 'life'./When we were> we are not young anymore/By this , I mean that when they are young ...

As adults , they may drift apart as they become more involved in with their own careers or getting married and having their own families marriage and families.But, in later in life‚ with during retirement and having an empty nest at home‚ and when parents and sometimes maybe with their spouses not longer alive‚ brother and sisters often turn back to each other for a special affinity support and link reconnect with their past. to the past. : this part says It means that as we grow older, our relationships toward with our families will drift/fall apart or diminish because as we get more involved in with our lives , but later in life, when we are free‚ retired or we may have lost our spouse ,we will then again turn back to reconnect with our brothers or sisters, sharing once again the love that were bonded in the past and rediscovering the nataral affinities they have for each other with a great feeling of love or affinity that would link us to the past.

Note: You are saying the same thing twice. The 2nd  should have more elaboration or the 1st  should be precise in your meaning  so you dont have continue mentioning the same resasons

"In the stressful‚ fast-paced world that we live in‚ the sibling relationship becomes, for many, the only intimate connection that seems to last". this part says that This statement has a meaning: in our world it there is a thought that the meaning of sibling relation ship is just to have a very close connection that would last for ever and not without any responsibility.

"In the stressful‚ fast-paced world that we live in‚  sibling relationship becomes, for many, the only intimate connection that seems to last" . I shall elaborate futher on what I have said : all of us know that sibling relationship is not like others - it is bonded by blood ties that  cannot be severed ,unlike others , and this make it able to withstand most challenges it may want to tear it apart .

Have to go ..........)

Friends and neighbors move away‚ former coworkers are forgotten‚ marriages break up‚ but no matter what‚ our sister and brothers remain our sisters and brothers.
This part says that: in our daily life we may lose our friends‚ neighbors and even we may break up with our partners and let go of them but our sister our brothers and our families are not the same as them we cannot forget them we cannot be carefree toward them because they are so valuable for us so so their position will remain in our hearts .

How was my summary? Would you give me a better summary for the third part? If you can please correct my grammatical mistakes ? Thanks in advance