Kirakira
My Worries My aunt called me last night. I did not rememer from when, I became to afraid of the calling from my aunt. She asked me to borrow money again. She is not my dear aunt anymore, I liked to chat with her in the past, chating about every detail things happened to me, I like to chat with her. I felt so warm and comfortable. But now everyting changed, and this is all because of her disappointing son. He indulged in gambling all day, and threw all the money into gambling. My aunt could not do anyting to her son and now she even try to borrow money from us to support her son to pay the gambling debt. I did not agree to borrow money, but I had no choice. I already borrow some money to her for the previous 2 time, but this time, I really didn't want to borrow to her anymore, I did't think that my aunt should indulge her son anymore, her son is mature enough to take the reponsiblity for his behavior. I said to my aunt, if you really need money for other uses, I can give you the money without any hesitation. But now she was deceiving us in order to pay for her son's gambling debt. I also felt so said. But my aunt did not listen to me, and finally we ended the call in discord. Did I do wrong?

My Worries

My aunt called me last night.
I don't remember when, I became afraid of the calls from my aunt. She asked me to lend her money again. She is not my dear aunt anymore, I liked to chat with her in the past, chatting about every detail of the things that happened to me, I like to chat with her. I felt so warm and comfortable.
But now everything has changed, and this is all because of her disappointing son. He indulges in gambling all day, and threw all of his money into gambling. My aunt can't do anything with her son and now she even tries to borrow money from us to support her son to pay his gambling debt.
I did not agree to lend her money, but I had no choice. I have already lent her some money the previous 2 times, but this time, I really didn't want to lend her anymore, I did't think that my aunt should indulge her son anymore, her son is mature enough to take reponsiblity for his behavior. I said to my aunt, if you really need money for other uses, I can give you the money without any hesitation. But now she is deceiving us in order to pay for her son's gambling debt. I also felt so said. But my aunt did not listen to me, and finally we ended the call in disagreement.
Did I do wrong?

Hello Kirakira,

You definitely did not do wrong, she may be your aunt but you too have yuor own family to look after. You are quite correct in everything you said to her. I don't know about life in China but in the west there are organisations to help people addicted to gambling and their families. Could you try to find out if there is something like that in your aunt's city? Then next time she calls you can tell her that you can't lend her any money but perhaps these people can help her son.

Be careful with borrow, you borrow from someone but you lend to someone.

Hope this helps

Bob

I also learning english, so i cannot help u much...

My Worries

My aunt called me last night.
I did not remember from when I start to afraid of calls from my aunt.  She asked me to borrow money again. She is not my dear aunt anymore, I liked to chat with her in the past, chating about every detail things happened to me, I like to chat with her. I felt so warm and comfortable.
But now everyting changed, and this is all because of her disappointing son. He indulged in gambling all day, and threw all the money into gambling. My aunt could not do anyting to her son and now she even try to borrow money from us to support her son to pay the gambling debt.
I did not agree to lend her some money, but I had no choice. I already lent some money to her for the previous 2 time, but this time, I really didn't want to lend to her anymore, I did't think that my aunt should indulge her son anymore, her son is mature enough to take the reponsiblity for his behavior. I said to my aunt, if you really need money for other uses, I can give you the money without any hesitation. But now she was deceiving us in order to pay for her son's gambling debt. I also felt so sad. But my aunt did not listen to me, and finally we ended the call in discord.
Did I do wrong?

My Worries

My aunt called me last night.
I did not rememer from when, I became so afraid of the calling from my aunt. She asked me to borrow money again. She is not my dear aunt anymore, I liked to chat with her in the past, chating about every detail things happened to me, I like to chat with her. I felt so warm and comfortable.
I did not agree to borrow money, but I had no choice. I already borrow some money to her for the previous 2 time, but this time, I really didn't want to borrow to her anymore, I did't think that my aunt should indulge her son anymore, her son is mature enough to take the reponsiblity for his behavior. I said to my aunt, if you really need money for other uses, I can give you the money without any hesitation. But now she was deceiving us in order to pay for her son's gambling debt. I also felt so said. But my aunt did not listen to me, and finally we ended the call in discord.
Did I do wrong?