John
A car trip Well, one day a few year ago my extend family and I accompanied my cousin to her bridegroom's family just because there was going to be a wedding ceremony there. I don't really remember how far exactly the man's home from my cousin's. but I guess it must have been more than 100 miles, because the trip might have taken us as many as 4 hours. Of course, the long distance was not the only reason why we had to drive, it was also because we had a lot of dowry. If we hadn’t used vehicles, we would have never reached our destination in time. Not only that, we had just walked on such a occasion, we would have been looked down upon. Nearly all the family members joined that trip. But I’m not sure whether my grandfather, the oldest person in my family, was in it. He might have been too old to take it. To be honest, that trip was so long ago, my memory about it was so vague. I don’t recall what we did, and what we saw during the trip. But the road could have been rather bumpy, because the trip took more time than expected. What we were doing during the trip was mainly discussing what the wedding would be like, and what we were going to eat at the following party.

A car trip

Well, one day a few year ago my extend family and I accompanied my cousin to her bridegroom's family just because there was going to be a wedding ceremony there. I don't really remember how far away exactly the man's home was from my cousin's. but I guess it must have been more than 100 miles, because the trip might have taken us as many as 4 hours.
Of course, the long distance was not the only reason why we had to drive, it was also because we had a lot of dowry. If we hadn’t used vehicles, we would have never reached our destination in time. Not only that, we had was just walked on such a occasion, we would have been looked down upon.
Nearly all the family members joined that trip. But I’m not sure whether my grandfather, the oldest person in my family, was in it. He might have been too old to take it.
To be honest, that trip was so long ago, my memory about it was so vague. I don’t recall what we did, and what we saw during the trip. But the road could have been rather bumpy, because the trip took more time than expected. What we were doing during the trip was mainly discussing what the wedding would be like, and what we were going to eat at the following party.