Marcos N.
English for Brazilians Yeah, That´s a important title. At the last months, Brazil is passing for a crisis economics and getting a good job here isn't easy. You need to study a lot. English is really important here. We'll receive all the world next year for the Olympic Games. So It´s extremaly important for us having that knowlegde. Our English isn't between the best in english because our education needs to be improved. Actually, studying a new languge also depends of wish and work. We need to practice for improve our English. Lang-8 is a good way to learn because you write and natives speakers correct you. However, for brazilian people is normal talking a english intermediate. The people needs to be incetiving. To finalizing, it would be interesting for Brazilian people improving your English by more study and incentive.
1

English for Brazilians

Yeah, That´s a important title. In the last months, Brazil is passing through an economic crisis  and getting a good job here isn't easy. You need to study a lot. English is really important here. We'll receive all the world next year for the Olympic Games. So It´s extremely important for us to have that knowledge. Our English isn't the best because our education needs to be improved. Actually, studying a new languge also depends on wishes and work. We need to practice to improve our English. Lang-8 is a good way to learn because you write and native speakers correct you. However, for Brazilian people it is normal talking to an English intermediate. The people need to be incentivised. To summarise, it would be interesting for Brazilian people to improving their English by more study and incentives.

Hello Marcos,

Italki is also a very good way to practice, you can have your texts corrected here, speak with natives and also have lessons with professional teachers if you want.

I have made a few corrections to your text, remember to learn verbs with any patterns that they are connected with. 'talk to', 'depend on', 'pass through'. These may not necessarily be the only patterns but they are the most common.

Hope this helps

Bob