Alexander Campos
Iguazu falls. One of my favorite place in Argentina, is Iguazu. Iguazu is in the province of Misiones in the north of country. This place is very popular for tourist because it’s an impressive place, but the most popular is the iguazu falls. Miles of people of all the world visit Misiones for the famous waterfalls, the iguazu falls is one wonder of the world and are the largest in the world by volume, and are higher than Niagara Falls. The climate is tropical. Average temperatures range from 24 °C in summer to 14 °C in winter. Intro iguazu national Park have a big jungle, you can watch some animals walking over the park, There are colorful birds, crocodiles, coatis and monkey and jaguars. You need six hours for walking over the platforms and bridge or you can take a train and enjoy of landscape. Other activity it’s take a tourist boat, is an excellent experience, because you will be near of waterfalls for 30 minutes and you’ll wet all body. From below you can watch all falls and you hear the exciting sound of water. The “Garganta del diablo”, is the biggest falls and has eighty meters high and 150 long. The landscape of natural beauty is very exciting. After you have been in national park, at the city you can eat in different restaurants and eating the popular chipa. In my opinion, the iguazu falls is a wonderful experience because you can watch a wonderful landscape, including the waterfalls of world called garganta del diablo and knowing the city, restaurants, bar, nightclubs, etc.
1

Iguazu falls.

One of my favorite places in Argentina, is Iguazu. (or you can say "My favorite place ... is Iguazu")
Iguazu is in the province of Misiones in the north of the country. This province is very popular for tourists because it’s an impressive place, but the most popular place is the iguazu falls. Miles of people from all over the world visit Misiones for the famous waterfalls, the iguazu falls are a wonder of the world and are the largest in the world by volume, and are higher than Niagara Falls. The climate is tropical. Average temperatures range from 24 °C in summer to 14 °C in winter.

Intro Iguazu National Park has a big jungle, you can watch some animals walking around the park. There are colorful birds, crocodiles, coatis and monkeys and jaguars. You need six hours for walking over the platforms and bridge or you can take a train and enjoy the landscape. Another activity is to take a tourist boat, it is an excellent experience, because you will be near the waterfalls for 30 minutes and you’ll get totally wet all body (or wet to the bone). From below you can watch all of the falls and you hear the exciting sound of water. The “Garganta del diablo”, is the biggest falls and is eighty meters high and 150 long. The landscape of natural beauty is very exciting. After you have been in the national park, in the city you can eat in different restaurants and try the popular fruit basket.

In my opinion, the iguazu falls is a wonderful experience because you can watch a wonderful landscape, including the best waterfalls in the world called garganta del diablo and get to knowing the city, restaurants, bar, nightclubs, etc.

Very well written Alexander, I would Love to see Iguazu some day!!