How good is it? A long time ago I realized that I have many problems in my life, so for that reason I'm trying to improve by myself. The first thing that I tried was learning a new language, in my case English. I don't know how good I am, but I think the most important about learning a language is connect people in the best way possible, even if we commit some errors in grammar. Also I feel learning a language is like a sport, so for that reason we should practice everyday. Furthermore, I quit some of my hobbies because I discover that I was wasting my time for many months, so I decided to quit League of Legends. In this moment I'm working on my projects about building machines and learning to design websites. This is my life, so what do you think about this?.
1

How good is it?

A long time ago I realized that I have many problems in my life, so for that reason I'm trying to improve by myself. The first thing that I tried was learning a new language, in my case English. I don't know how good I am, but I think the most important thing about learning a language is to connect people in the best way possible, even if we commit some errors in grammar. Also I feel learning a language is like a sport, so for that reason we should practice everyday. Furthermore, I quit some of my hobbies because I discovered that I was wasting my time for many months, so I decided to quit League of Legends. At this moment I'm working on my projects about building machines and learning to design websites. This is my life, so what do you think about this?

Hello Javier,

Sometimes it is good to escape into a fantasy world but you need to make sure your real world is good to start with. Language and sport and many other things are similar, the more your practice the better you get.

Your written English has very few errors so well done.

Bob