Chloé
Hi! Could someone correct my errors please? I decided to go to the library to found answers to my questions. There was a lot of books but an old grimoire. It was abyss and dusty. The book dealt with the curses of the region. There was many stories about death, weird tranformations… It did’nt concern me… After few minutes I saw a chapiter about a young man and the devil. It was the story of a young man in 1600, he was married with a beautiful lady but she did’nt of children. The young man was so desperate that one day he decided to called the devil. When he was in front of him he asked him to gave a baby to her wife and in exchange he will give is own life. After this pact with the devil her wife gave birth to a wonderful girl. The father was so happy and moved that he decided to did’nt give his life to the devil. This one was furious, however he decided to did’nt kill the young boy. His revenge will be worse. Few days after the first birth of the little girl the devil toke his life and those of all the first daughters of the family. I saw the name of all the maiden, there was the name of my great-aunt and my aunt. They was dead because of the curse and it was my turn. My parents never told me that maybe because they want to preserve me. It was over, I known my destiny. On the bottom of the page a little indication : « For stopped the curse a girl must lighted a candle for every dead girls. She also must bleed next to the candles and say The malediction is over this is my blood to fight against the monster. I stopped the devil, and I overcome the evil. Any girl managed to break this curse. » I faltered, I didn’t belive it. I had to break the cruse or I will died. I found 166 candles, I began to light them. I cut me, I was bleeding, I suffered but the fear was stronger. Suddenly I heard a whisper and was like a shriek. No, it could not be him, he will not won ! I lighted the candles faster and I repeated «The malediction is over this is my blood to fight against the monster. I stopped the devil, and I overcome the evil » 166 candles was lighting when I glimpsed the shadow, the devil and the Death was
1

Hi! Could someone correct my errors please?

I decided to go to the library to find answers to my questions. There was a lot of books but an old grimoire. It was abyss and dusty. The book dealt with the curses of the region. There was many stories about death, weird tranformations… It didn't concern me… After a few minutes, I saw a chapiter about a young man and the devil. It was the story of a young man in 1600, he was married to a beautiful lady but she didn't have children. The young man was so desperate that one day he decided to call the devil. When he was in front of him, he asked him to give her wife a baby and in exchange he will give his own life. After this pact with the devil, her wife gave birth to a wonderful girl. The father was so happy and moved that he decided not to give his life to the devil. This one was furious, however he decided he won't kill the young boy. His revenge will be worse. Few days after the first birth of the little girl, the devil took his life and those of all the first daughters of the family. I saw the name of all the maiden, there were the names of my great-aunt and my aunt. They were dead because of the curse and it was my turn. My parents never told me that, maybe because they wanter to preserve me. It was over, I knew my destiny. On the bottom of the page, a little indication : « To stop the curse, a girl must light a candle for every dead girls. She also must bleed next to the candles and say The malediction is over this is my blood to fight against the monster. I stopped the devil, and I overcome the evil. Any girl managed to break this curse. »
I faltered, I didn’t belive it. I had to break the cruse or I will die. I found 166 candles, I began to light them. I cut myself, I was bleeding, I suffered but the fear was stronger. Suddenly, I heard a whisper, it was like a shriek. No, it could not be him, he will not win ! I lighted the candles faster and I repeated «The malediction is over this is my blood to fight against the monster. I stopped the devil, and I overcome the evil » 166 candles were lighting when I glimpsed the shadow, the devil and the Death was