Drew
Monday, November Thirtieth, 2015 I attended my academy closing day event. The event has a role-play competition and ceremonies: award for the best role-play team, perfect attendant students, the best hardworking student and a graduation. I got a reward for perfect attendant from my academy last week. The prize for hard working student who wasn't absent from any classes and finished daily homework for 2 months. The daily homework is dictation, find phonetic alphabet, accent and practice dialog conversation. Our role-play was so great. They played very well. I wanted to play with them but I couldn't. Because I didn't have enough time.
1

Monday, November Thirtieth, 2015

I attended my academy closing day event.
The event has a role-playing competition and ceremonies, in which there are awards for the best role-play team, students with perfect attendance, the most hardworking student, and a graduation.

I got a reward for perfect attendance from my academy last week.
The prize is for for a hard working student who wasn't absent from any classes and finished daily homework daily for 2 months.
The daily homework is for dictation, the phonetic alphabet, accent and practice dialog conversations.

Our role-play was so great. They played They did very well. I wanted to play do it with them but I couldn't because I didn't have enough time.

This is really good :) Well Done!!

Sorry if I miss understood anything!