Caio França
The Olympic Games will take place here Rio de Janeiro was chosen to bring forth the next Olympic Games and because of that many people are enthusiastic for the changes that are happening around them, lots of arenas are being built in a modern olympic square, the tourism is reaching its zenith and the city is more beautiful than ever, great old buildings, palaces and monuments that compose the rich historic heritage are being restored and furthermore the city is gaining a lot of new museum, like the Museu do Amanhã (tomorrow's museum), hotels and cultural events. The city's port, that once was an ugly, dangerous and gray region, now looks like an European square with charming ancient buildings alongside modern constructions. The biggest aquarium in the Latin America will be concluded soon and the Biggest urban forest in the world is getting greener. Our only regret are the Guanabara Bay and the city's lakes that are still polluted.

The Olympic Games will take place here

Rio de Janeiro was chosen to bring forth the next Olympic Games and because of that many people are enthusiastic for the changes that are happening around them, lots of arenas are being built in a modern olympic square, the tourism is reaching its zenith and the city is more beautiful than ever, great old buildings, palaces and monuments that compose the rich historic heritage are being restored and furthermore the city is gaining a lot of new museum, like the Museu do Amanhã (tomorrow's museum), hotels and cultural events. The city's port, that once was an ugly, dangerous and gray region, now looks like an European square with charming ancient buildings alongside modern constructions. The biggest aquarium in Latin America will be concluded in soon and the Biggest urban forest in the world is getting greener. Our only regret are the Guanabara Bay and the city's lakes that are still polluted.