Oleg
The Guardian Hello everyone. Today I'll try to describe my feeling about using The Guardian for improving your English skills. First of all, if you use Guardian you will be able to have Intermediat or Upper level. Today I read about involving USA SF in combat in Syria. There were a lot of words which was unfamiliar for me. But in my opinion it is rather good way to study modern English. Furthermore you keep up with world news. Yesterday I read about incursion Russian bomber in airspace of Turkey. I think somebody is bumping us to 3 War persistently and precariously. But if you have passion if you have constancy in your desire of language acquisition it will be your place. You will owe to staff who work for Guardian that they are creating so helpful materials.

The Guardian

Hello everyone.
Today I'll try to describe my feelings about using The Guardian for improving your English skills. First of all, if you use the Guardian you will need to have Intermediate or Upper level. Today I read about involving USA SF in combat in Syria. There were a lot of words which were unfamiliar to me. But in my opinion it is rather a good way to study modern English. Furthermore, you keep up with world news. Yesterday I read about the incursion of a  Russian bomber into Turkish airspace. I think somebody is bumping us towards 3 War persistently and precariously. But if you have passion, if you have constancy in your desire of language acquisition it will be your place. You will owe the staff who work for Guardian that they are creating such helpful materials.

Hello Oleg,

You are right about using newspapers to learn a language, it will also help if you know the news in your language before you read so that you can relate to the article. Especially if you are a lower level student.

There are a few mistakes in your writing. You use 'so' +  adjective but 'such' (+ adjective) + noun.

All the best

Bob