Chiara
Star Wars Well, it's about time I let the world know the truth: I had never watched a single episode of Star Wars until last week! When my friends found out, they practically started looking at me like a was a sort of strange alien. I have never been a great sci-fi movies fan, but this saga is legendary, it made the history of movies, its characters are icons... so I could not wait any longer: I HAD to watch it. Then started the problems. What problems? Well, the order of watching! I asked my nerd friends whether I should have started from "Episode I - The Phantom Menace" or from "Episode IV - A new hope", which was actually the first movie back in 1977. There were different views: some of them told me to start from the "Episode I" only if I already knew the plot (and I actually did, I already knew who was the father of who...so there was no real risk of big spoilers!), others told me that the best way to enjoy the saga is to start from the original trilogy, so Episode IV. But then, I found out that there's another theory: you can go for 4-5-(1)-2-3-6. In this way, you can enjoy the story by considering the prequel trilogy more as a flashback, plus you can skip Episode I because, as EVERYBODY said to me, it's pretty bad. Want to know what I did? Since I already know the story, as I said, I started from Episode I. And yes, I found it a bit boring and confusing; the second Episode is a bit better, but things become great from the third! I really loved the story of young Anakin, even if the actor seems made of wood... Anyway, the orginal trilogy stole my heart and I can definetely say that "The return of the Jedi" is my favourite. So, after spending a week seeing an Episode every evening, now I'm looking forward to seeing the next chapter of the story... And my friends are finally starting to talk to me again! What else can I say? Oh, yes. May the force be with you!
1

Star Wars

Well, it's about time I let the world know the truth: I had never watched a single episode of Star Wars until last week! When my friends found out, they practically started looking at me like I was some sort of strange alien. I have never been a big sci-fi movies fan, but this saga is legendary. It movie history, its characters are iconic... so I could not wait any longer: I HAD to watch it.

That's where the problems started. What problems? Well, the order of watching! I asked my nerd friends whether I should have started from "Episode I - The Phantom Menace" or from "Episode IV - A New Hope", which was actually the first movie back in 1977. There were different views: some of them told me to start from "Episode I" if I already knew the plot which I actually did. I already knew who was the father of who...so there was no real risk of big spoilers! Others told me that the best way to enjoy the saga was to start from the original trilogy, so Episode IV. But then, I found out that there's another theory: you can go for 4-5-(1)-2-3-6. In this way, you can enjoy the story by considering the prequel trilogy more as a flashback, plus you can skip Episode I because, as EVERYBODY said to me, it's pretty bad.

Want to know what I did? Since I already know the story, as I said, I started from Episode I. And yes, I found it a bit boring and confusing. The second episode is a bit better, but things became great after the third! I really loved the story of young Anakin, even if the actor seemed to be made of wood... Anyway, the orginal trilogy stole my heart and I can definetely say that "The Return of the Jedi" is my favourite.

So, after spending a week watching an episode every evening, now I'm looking forward to seeing the next chapter of the story... And my friends are finally starting to talk to me again!

What else can I say? Oh, yes. May the force be with you!

Great job!