Daniel García
I just wanna improve my english Hello there! My name is Daniel, I'm Mexican and I'm 19. My English is not enough and that's the reason why I am here. I've got to admit it's kinda of difficult to make friends here, but I'm trying to do my best I can before I go to college, cause here in Mexico English is really important when you finish college. So if you want to learn some Spanish we can be partners , I'm patient and also I can show some things about my culture. I'd like learning 3 languages, and English is the first of them. Please talk to me, cause I see that most of the users have enough knowledges :/ Greetings from Mexico!!

I just wannawant to improve my English

Hello there! My name is Daniel, I'm Mexican and I'm 19. My English is not good enough and that's the reason why I am here. I've got to admit it's kinda of difficult to make friends here, but I'm trying to do the my best I can before I go to college, because here in Mexico English is really important when you finish college. So if you want to learn some Spanish we can be partners , I'm patient and also I can also teach  show some things about my culture to you. I'd like to learn learning 3 languages, and English is the first of them. Please talk to me, because I see that most of the users have enough knowledges :/ Greetings from Mexico!!