Tahia
Volleyball Today in my college there was selection for the new volleyball team. I never played this game before so I was quiet nervous thinking I will get selected or not. Then the coach showed us once how to serve the ball. After that one by one everyone started to serve the ball and whose serving were good the coach was selecting them. All my friends got selected and I served at the last. I was so nervous. Then I took a breath and my turn came. I thought I will not be able to serve properly. Then I just served the ball like the coach had shown. And guess what! my performance was so good like an almost perfect volleyball serving at the first shot. The coach was impressed with my serving and selected me. I myself was surprised with my performance.
1

Volleyball

Today in my college there was selection for the new volleyball team. I had never played this game before so I was quiet and nervous thinking about whether I will would get selected or not. Then the coach showed us once how to serve the ball. After that one by one everyone started to serve the ball and whose serving were good the coach was selecting them. All my friends got selected and I served at the last. I was so nervous. Then I took a breath and my turn came. I thought I will would not be able to serve properly. Then I just served the ball like the coach had shown. And guess what! my performance was so good like an almost perfect volleyball serving at the first shot. The coach was impressed with my serving and selected me. I myself was surprised with my performance.

Great story!

Volleyball

Today in my college there was selection for the new volleyball team. I never played this game before so I was quiet/little nervous thinking whether I would will get selected or not. Then the coach showed us once how to serve the ball. After that one by one everyone started to serve the ball and whose serving were good the coach was selecting them. All my friends got selected and I served at the last. I was so nervous. Then I took a breath and my turn came. (or may be you can say Then my turn came and I took a breath) I thought I will not be able to serve properly. Then I just served the ball like the coach had shown. And guess what! my performance was so good like an almost perfect volleyball player serving at his first shot. The coach was impressed with/by my serving and selected me. I myself was surprised with/by my performance.

Congratulation, btw! ^^