Katia
Segregation There are two benches, on the first there are two white persons and on the second, there are two black persons. The two benches are just are next to each other, however white we can notice that white people turn their backs, as if black people don't exist.

Segregation

There are two benches, on the first there are two white persons people and on the second, there are two black persons peopleThe two benches are just are next to each other, however on the bench where the white people are we can notice that white people turn their backs, as if black people don't exist.

Segregation

There are two benches, on the first there are two white people and on the second, there are two black people. The two benches are just next to each other, however white we can notice that white people turn their backs, as if black people don't exist.

Segregation

There are two benches. On the first there are two white persons people and on the second, there are two black persons people. The two benches are just are next to each other, however, on the white bench we can notice that the white people turn their backs, as if the black people don't exist.