isabel
if you had to invent something, what would it be and why? If I have to invent something, it would be a fabric that change its colour when I want. Why? Because I have a lot of problems to combine the colour of my clothes. If I want wearing some skirt, it don't mix well with my favourite T-shirt. I have this issue several time per week and a fabric that change the colour should be The Solution. But this can have another problem, If when I am wearing a T-shirt with the new fabric and then I think in other different colour, my T-shirt ¿would is change of colour? May be I need to improve my idea.

If you had to invent something, what would it be and why?

If I had to invent something, it would be a fabric that changes its colour whenever I want. Why?
Because I have had a lot of problems combining the colours of my clothes. If I want to wear a skirt, it doesn't go (mix está bien pero suena mejor go well) well with my favourite T-shirt. I have had this issue several times per week and a fabric that changes its colour would be the Solution.
However this creates another problem, If when I am wearing i decide to wear a T-shirt with the new fabric and then I think of another colour, my T-shirt would my t-shirt change its colour?
Maybe I need to improve rethink my idea.

If I had to invent something, it would be a fabric that changes its colour when I want. Why?
Because I have a lot of problems combining the colour of my clothes. If I want to wear a particular skirt, it doesn't mix/match well with my favourite T-shirt. I have this issue several times per week and a fabric that changes it's colour could be The Solution.
But this can create another problem, If when I am wearing a T-shirt with the new fabric and then I think of another different colour, ¿would my T-shirt change it's colour?
Maybe I need to improve my idea.

Good idea