Fonso
It's all about love, study and life! Hi, it's been ages since I wrote my last entry. And today, I am back again to practice my writing! Hope this may has some corrections because I am really proud of my English. Well, first of all, I'd like to talk about my school life at a Japanese college in my country. It's tough though. Still, I have expected it would be tougher than what is it now!! I really wanna train myself hard to deal with difficulties which I will face in the near future. Alright, let's just be straight to the topics! The first one is about iPhone 6s;) Actually, it came to happen today afternoon after a lunch break! When the school started again, there were teachers came to our classroom! They Briefly discribed a bit about what was going on!! It was someone from other class has lost his iPhone 6s and the school has became chaos! They suggested to inspect our school bags, motorbikes. We had no other choice just to agree with them! As the result after checking, nothing has found!!hmmm... I think the real thief might brought it to his/ her house already, because during lunch breaks, we are allowed to go outside the school!! This was such a terrible scene which happened at the first time after two weeks at school!@@ Everyone was in the bad mood and so did I! Okay, let's move on to the next topic and it's also the last topic for today before I go to bed^^ Frankly, I am obsessed with one guy online! I've known him about 6 months already which I could say this broke my record of the longest chat I've ever made in my life! I rarely treat anybody else as him though. I care too much and want him to find happiness@@ I like him and I told him already! He said nothing! Hmmm...I'm not that stupid that don't even know he doesn't like me back! Even I am being used by him I'm still satisfied! I totally give so much credits to persons who said love is blind!! I can't really see things clear;( Nothing at all. Ive sent him messages every night because I knew he is busy during the daytime, just gambling and nothing else!! Others might not see good things inside of him but I think I do!! He has a good heart but a coward mind haha.... Anyways, i think I should not continue the texts! I am so tired now! I need to a break to rethink about this stupid love again!! Thanks for reading and have a good one everyone^_^

It's all about love, study and life!

Hi, it's Hi! It's been ages since I wrote my last entry. And today, I am back again to practice my writing!
Hope this may has some corrections because I am really proud of my English.
Well, first of all, I'd like to talk about my school life at a Japanese college in my country.
It's tough though. It's tough! Still, I have expected thought it would be tougher than what is it it is now!!
I really wanna want to train myself hard to deal with the difficulties which I will face in the near future.
Alright, let's just be get straight to the topics! The first one is about iPhone 6s;)
Actually, it came to happen happened today this afternoon after a lunch break! When the school started again, there were teachers came to our classroom! They Briefly discribed briefly described a bit about what was going on!!
It was someone from other another class has  who lost his iPhone 6s and the school has became chaos! chaotic!  (or, the school is in chaos!)
They suggested to inspect  inspecting our school bags, bags and motorbikes. We had no other choice just but to agree with them!
As the a result after of the checking, nothing has found!!hmmm... Hmmm... I think the real thief might have brought it to his/ her house already, because during lunch breaks, we are allowed to go outside the school!!
This was such a terrible scene which happened at the first time after just two weeks at school!@@
Everyone was in the  a bad mood and so did was I!
Okay, let's move on to the next topic and it's also the last topic for today before I go to bed^^
Frankly, I am obsessed with one guy online! I've known him about 6 months already which I could say this broke broken my record of the longest chat I've ever made had in my life! I rarely treat anybody else as him though. I care too much and want him to find happiness@@
I like him and I told him already! He said nothing! Hmmm...I'm not that stupid that don't even know he doesn't like me back! Even though I am being used by him I'm still satisfied! I totally give so much credits credit to persons people who said say love is blind!! I can't really see things clear;(
Nothing at all. Ive sent him messages every night because I knew he is busy during the daytime, just gambling and nothing else!!
Others might not see good things inside of him but I think I do!!
He has a good heart but a coward mind haha....
Anyways, i think I should not continue the texts! I am so tired now! I need to a break to rethink about this stupid love again!!
Thanks for reading and have a good one everyone^_^

Your English is very good!  Minor grammar things that can be fixed with practice.  I'd be happy to help you on ooVoo or email:  [email protected]  --Colt

Hi! I'm Colt in New York. I'm glad to help you keep your spoken English fresh and up to date. I help online for free, always! I use only ooVoo to teach and help. Please download and make an account and let me know your ooVoo ID. We can then begin! Thanks! :)