herbalSF
Farsi songs I found online Has the expression "I wonder" in Farsi Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (Cheshmak Cheshmak Setareh) Twinkle twinkle little star Cheshmak, cheshmak, setareh How I wonder what you are Konjkavam keh cheh hasty Up above the world so high Bala too asemoonha Like a diamond in the sky Mesleh yek almas oonja Twinkle twinkle little star Cheshmak, cheshmak, setareh How I wonder what you are Konjkavam keh cheh hasty large_audio Head Shoulders Knees and Toes Head Shoulders Knees and Toes (Sar Shooneh Zanoo Paa) Head Shoulders Knees and Toes, Knees and Toes Sar, shooneh, zanoo, paa, zanoo, paa Head Shoulders Knees and Toes, Knees and Toes Sar, shooneh, zanoo, paa, zanoo, paa Eyes, and Ears, and Mouth, and Nose Cheshm, ‘o goosh ‘o dahan ‘o beeny, Head Shoulders Knees and Toes, Knees and Toes Sar, shooneh, zanoo, paa, zanoo, paa large_audio If You’re Happy and You Know It If You’re Happy and You Know It (Agar Shaadi va Midoony) If you’re happy and you know it Agar shaadi ‘o midoony Clap your hands Dast bezan If you’re happy and you know it Agar shaadi ‘o midoony Clap your hands Dast bezan If you’re happy and you know it Agar shaadi ‘o midoony And you really want to show it O’ mikhay neshoon bedy If you’re happy and you know it Agar shaadi ‘o midoony Clap your hands Dast bezan If you’re happy and you know it Agar shaadi ‘o midoony Stomp your feet Paa bekoob If you’re happy and you know it Agar shaadi ‘o midoony Stomp your feet Paa bekoob If you’re happy and you know it Agar shaadi ‘o midoony And you really want to show it O’ mikhay neshoon bedy If you’re happy and you know it Agar shaadi ‘o midoony Stomp your feet Paa bekoob The third verse can be repeated with “Shout hooray!” (‘Goo Hooraa) large_audio Itsy Bitsy Spider The Itsy-Bitsy Spider (Ankabooteh Koochooloo) The itsy-bitsy spider Ankabooteh koochooloo Climbed up the water spout Raft baalaayeh navdoon Down came the rain and Baroon baareed ‘o Washed the spider out Shost ankaboot ‘o Out Came the Sun Khorshid taabid ‘o And dried up all the rain Khoshk kard hameh jaro And the itsy-bitsy spider Ankabooteh koochooloo Climbed up the spout again Dobareh raft baalaa
I don`t get what your question is. would u please make it clear so i can help u better.?