rori
hard experince in childhood One of my hardest experince in my childhood was with my aunt. My aunt was in ninth and I was in the eighth.  In one day when we were in my grandmother's farm, My grandmother was has a lot of sheep and chiken. My aunt and I have seen a small chick try to hatch of the egg, we felt pity for it because his mother dosen't exist.  My aunt said: " let's take this chick and take care of it. I agreed to the idea and she took the chick. Then , She wash it . After that, We brought to him water and some of eating and we thought that he could eat by himself.  After that, We went out to play and let him almost two or three hours. After that, We go back to check it and we found it dead. That was very difficult on me. At that time i cried a lot and saddened on him and i felt sorry because our foolish act.
1

hard experience in childhood

One of my the hardest experiences in my childhood was with my aunt. My aunt was in ninth nine and I was in the eighth eight.

My grandmother was has had a farm with a lot of sheep and chickensIn One day when we were in at my grandmother's farm, my aunt and I have seen saw a small chick trying to hatch out of the its egg.  We felt pity for it because his its mother was gone dosen't exist.

My aunt said: "Let's take this chick home and take care of it."
I agreed to the idea and she took the chick. Then, she washed it.  After that, we brought to it water and some of eating foodand We thought that he it could eat by himself itself.

After that, we went out to play and let left him it alone for almost two or three hours. After that, we go went back to check it and we found it dead.

That was very difficult hard on me.  At that time I cried a lot and saddened on him and i felt sorry because of our foolish act.