Dano
A few sentences. What are the mistakes? A fictional dialogu between two characters drawn from the book I am reading. “Jean, I disagree with you, this man wouldn’t had to give this letter to your daughter”, said Sauveterre. “Why are you telling that, my dear brother?” replied the Baron of Mespech. “Because this man is a liar. He is not honest in this letter. Have you ever seen him crying in the castle as he mentions?” said Sauveterre. “My brother, you seem to be not very objective. It is definitely an image and the fact that you have not met him in the complexion he mentions in this letter, doesn’t imply that he is a liar. “

A few sentences. What are the mistakes?

A fictional dialoguE between two characters drawn from the book I am reading.

“Jean, I disagree with you, this man wouldn’t had to give this letter to your daughter”, said Sauveterre.
“Why are you telling that, my dear brother?” replied the Baron of Mespech.
“Because this man is a liar. He is not honest in this letter. Have you ever seen him crying in the castle as he mentions?” said Sauveterre.
“My brother, you seem to be not very objective. It is definitely an image and the fact that you have not met him in the complexion he mentions in this letter, doesn’t imply that he is a liar. “

C'est difficile quand il manque un peu plus de contexte. Alors je devine...

"Jean, I disagree with you. This man should not have given this letter to your daughter." said Sauveterre.

"Why are you telling me that, my dear brother?" replied the Baron of Mespech.

"Because this man is a liar. He is not honest in this letter. Have you ever seen him crying in the castle as he mentions here? said Sauveterre.

"My brother, you seem to be not very objective. He paints a convincing image, and the fact that you have not met him in the disposition he mentions in this letter doesn't imply that he is a liar."

Qu'est-ce que vous pensez?