Rusa
Business letter Hi Guys! What do you think? Is this business letter correct? Thank you! Dear Jonas, Further to your meeting with CEO “Ural” A.I. Ivanov 17/11/2015 in Berlin, my meeting with CEO “Ural” A.I. Ivanov 18/11/2015 and discussion of all new variants of the project “Aircraft modernization” taking into account the potential German partner companies, ask you: Please, send to my email your previous proposals on potential German partner companies. I would like again to do an in-depth capability analysis of these companies in order to consider them as potential partners. As we discussed earlier, this partner company must possess by the following qualities: 1. To have DOA for full cycle DD (design department). 2. To have sufficient number of its own design staff. 3. To have work experience in similar project of heavyweight aircraft modernization. 4. To have its own test crews. 5. Ideally: to have its own production base. P.S. English company ABC was chosen as a partner for the project “X modernization”. This company matches for all listed above criteria. HOWEVER, let’s try again to look closely at the potential possible German partners. Warm regards, Ruslan Ryzbaev

Business letter

Hi Guys! What do you think? Is this business letter correct? Thank you!

Dear Jonas,

Following the meetings that we had with CEO A.I. 
“Ural” Ivanov in Berlin on 17/11/2015 and 18/11/2015 (In the United States, we would write 11/17/2015) in regards to all new variants of the "Aircraft Modernization" project, and taking into account the potential German partner companies, I wanted to ask you to please email your previous proposals on potential German partner companies. I would like again to do an in-depth capability analysis of these companies in order to consider them as potential partners.

As we discussed earlier, this partner company must possess the following qualities:

1. To have DOA for full cycle DD (design department).

2. To have a sufficient number of its own design staff.

3. To have work experience in similar projects of heavyweight aircraft modernization.

4. To have its own test crews.

5. Ideally: to have its own production base.

P.S. English company ABC was chosen as a partner for the project “X modernization”. This company matches for all listed above criteria.

HOWEVER, let’s try again to look closely at the potential possible German partners.

Warm regards,
Ruslan Ryzbaev

I rearranged some of your sentences in order to have better syntax. Good job!