Nelson
The Fith Element a great film The Fifth Element is a French film of 1997 , directed by Luc Besson , It’s science fiction movie . Mainly located in a futuristic New York , most of the movie was filmed at Pinewood Studios in England , although some scenes were shot in Mauritania. Costume design your WAS CREATED time by the famous fashion designer Jean Paul Gaultier . The film was well received by critics , it was chosen to open the Cannes Film Festival in 1997 , and became the blockbuster , grossing $ 263 million When was your budget 80. The fifth element was Nominated Academy Awards 1998 in the category of Best sound editing. He won the BAFTA for Best Special Effects, and won 3 of the 7 Cesar Awards nominations , including best director Luc Besson. I thing thats is a great movie, for special effects and your futuristic thematic, The cast of actors thought was very good.
1

The Fifth Element - A Great Film

The Fifth Element is a French film of from 1997, directed by Luc Besson. It’s a science fiction movie mainly located set in a futuristic New York. Most of the movie was filmed at Pinewood Studios in England, although some scenes were shot in Mauritania. The costume design your WAS CREATED was created time by the famous fashion designer Jean Paul Gaultier. The film was well received by critics; it was chosen to open the Cannes Film Festival in 1997, and became the a blockbuster. It grossed  grossing $263 million, When was your but only had a budget of $80 million. The Fifth Element was nominated for an Academy Awards in 1998 in the category of Best Sound Editing. He It won the BAFTA for Best Special Effects and won 3 of the 7 Cesar Awards nominations, including best director Luc Besson. [<em>or maybe something like:</em> "...including Luc Besson for best director."]
I thing think it thats is a great movie, for the special effects and your its futuristic themeatic,. The cast of actors thought was very good.

--

One note- periods(.) and commas(,) do not have a character space( ) before them. They do have a space after them.