Mathieu
A long way to education part 2 When I mentioned that I worked almost all the year, I meant that I took a break during the summer for learning English. I did a program which I could go to an English province of Canada. I stayed during all this time in a homestay family and I went to school for learning English. I came back the first week of September and I had a full time job once again at the grocery store. I was not happy with this situation, however, it was better than nothing. I continued to learn English during this period. I had a private English teacher. Nothing else happened which is important to mention and I went back to school in January 2013 in Human Science. The first semester at college went well and I started in languages in September 2013 because I had a big passion with languages since I went to Calgary the last year that’s why I decided to do that. I hosted a German girls during this semester because I was learning German and I had the opportunity to go to her home the following summer. During the same semester, I tried to pass the exam to go to the University of Ottawa so I had to prove if my English was good enough to study in English. I tried twice but it didn’t work. After that, the worst event of my life happened, I failed once again the half of my classes at college. As a result, the college banished once again for a year. I know what you think, I didn’t learn the lesson. I was mad at me because I thought that I had understood that I had to succeed but I didn’t do it. I haven’t only missed a year of school, I missed my trip in Germany and the opportunity to see my friend once again. I haven’t forgotten her since then and I cannot forgive for what I did. I think about that every day. I tried to be readmitted after one semester but I couldn’t but I could do the third class of French literature during the summer and when I went back to school in January 2015 I finish the classes that I needed. I was motivated as I have never been before. I had very good marks because I told me that it was the last time. I started the university in September 2015. I am studying in international relation and modern languages

A long way to education part 2

When I mentioned that I worked almost all the year, I meant that I took a break during the summer for learning to study English. I did[or <em>was in</em>] a program in which I went could go to an English province of Canada. During this time, I stayed during all this time in a homestay with a host family and I went to school for to learning English. I came back the first week of September and I had [or <em>got</em>] a full time job once again at the grocery store. I was not happy with this situation; however, it was better than nothing. I continued to learn English during this period. I had a private English teacher. Nothing else happened which is important to mention and I went back to school in January 2013 in to study Human Science. The first semester at college went well and I started in languages in September 2013 because I had a big passion with for languages since I went to Calgary the last year. tThat’s why I decided to do that. I hosted a German girls during this that semester because I was learning German and I had the opportunity to go to her home the following summer. During the same semester, I tried to pass the exam to go to the University of Ottawa so I had to prove if that my English was good enough to study in English. I tried twice, but it didn’t work out. After that, the worst event of my life happened., Once again, I failed once again the half of my classes at college. As a result, the college banished [or <em>suspended</em>] me once again for a year. I know what you think, I didn’t learn the lesson. I was mad at me myself because I thought that I had understood that I had to succeed but I didn’t do it [correct, but could be simplified <em>I was mad myself because I didn't succeed</em>]. I haven’t only [or just <em>I not only</em>] missed a year of school, I missed my trip in to Germany and the opportunity to see my friend once again. I haven’t forgotten her since then and I cannot forgive myself for what I did. I think about that every day. I tried to be readmitted applied for readmission after one semester, but I couldn’t get back in. I could was able to do the third class of French literature during the summer and when I went then go back to school in January 2015. I finished the classes that I needed. I was motivated as I have never been before. I had very good marks because I told me myself that it was the last time. I started the university in September 2015. I am studying in international relations and modern languages.

A Long Way to Education, Part 2

When I mentioned that I worked almost all the year, I meant that I took a break during the summer for to learning English. I did a program which where I could go to an English province of Canada. I stayed during all this time in with a homestay family and I went to school for learning English. I came back the first week of September and I had a full time job once again at the grocery store. I was not happy with this situation, however, it was better than nothing. I continued to learn English during this period. I had a private English teacher. Nothing else happened, which is important to mention, and I went back to school in January 2013 in Human Science. The first semester at college went well and I started in languages in September 2013 because I had a big passion with languages ever since I went to Calgary the last year, and that’s why I decided to do that. I hosted a German girls during this semester because I was learning German and I had the opportunity to go to her home the following summer. During the same semester, I tried to pass the exam to go to the University of Ottawa so I had to prove if that my English was good enough to study in English. I tried twice but it didn’t work. After that, the worst event of my life happened, I failed once again the half of my classes at college. As a result, the college banished once again for a year. I know what you think, I didn’t learn the my lesson. I was mad at me because I thought that I had understood that I had to succeed, but I didn’t do it {better="follow/come through"}. I hadn’t only missed a year of school, I also missed my trip in to Germany and the opportunity to see my friend once again. I haven’t forgotten her since then, and I cannot forgive myself for what I did. I think about that it every day. I tried to be readmitted after one semester but I couldn’t. but However, I could {better="was able to"} do the third class of French literature during the summer and when I went back to school in January, 2015, I had finished the classes that I needed. I was motivated as I had never been before. I had very good marks because I told me myself that it was the last time. I started the university in September, 2015. I am studying in International Relations and Modern Languages.