Claudio
What do you think about strict parents? Well, I think that some parents are like this because they see how it's the society in this day. We have to understand their point of view, now we can say that it is bad but we think like this because We are young and we cannot see their point of view. In the other hand it is bad that parents are strict because their children are going to look for a way for doing this that they are not allow by their parent. therefore now a days there are too much cases of girls that are pregnant, children that take refuge using drugs, at the end, all the extreme are bad, if you are weak parents is bad and also if you are strict parents is bad so it is better to be a normal parents
Dec 1, 2015 12:46 AM

What do you think about strict parents?

Well, I think that some parents are like this because they see how it's the society is in this today. We have to understand their point of view. Now we can say that it is bad but we think like this because we are young and we cannot see their point of view.

On the other hand it is bad that parents are strict because their children are going to look for a way to do what they are not allowed by their parent. Therefore nowadays there are too many cases of girls that are pregnant, children that take refuge using drugs,

In the end, all the extremes are bad. If you are weak parents it's bad and also if you are strict parents it's bad so it is better to be a normal parents.

<em>[Good work.]</em>