Victoria
First day Today is my first day on "italki". I very hope that this servis helps me to improve my English. I would be thankful of every comment for my notes. A little about me: l'm from Moscow, Russia. I enjoy to learn foreign languages, to play the piano, to take a foto and to read different politics newspapers.
1

First day

Today is my first day on "italki". I very much hope that using this servis website helps me to improve my English. I would be thankful of every comment for on my notes.
A little about me: l'm from Moscow, Russia. I enjoy like to learn foreign languages, to play the piano, to take a photo and to read different political newspapers.

Welcome to italki Victoria! Добро пожаловать!

The website itself will probably not help, but the other members can.

Just be aware that most of us are not teachers and that we don't always agree!

It seems that you have already found the "questions" section.

Den

1

First day

Today is my first day on "italki". I very much hope that this service helps me to improve my English. I would be thankful of for every comment for my notes.
A little about me: l'm from Moscow, Russia. I enjoy to learning foreign languages, to playing the piano, to take a foto taking photos and to read reading different politics political newspapers.

Victoria, I hope you enjoy your time on italki and you are able to practise your English. A few comments; i think you were trying to spell service but I think Adans correction to site (website) might be better. If you would like to use the word enjoy you then follow it with words like reading or playing, if you wish to use the word like you can say you like to play piano. I hope this helps. :)

First day

Today is my first day on "italki". I'm very hopeful that this site helps me to improve my English. I would be thankful for every comment (in - i'm not sure about it) my notes. 
A little about me: l'm from Moscow, Russia. I like to learn foreign languages, to play the piano, to take pictures and to read different politics newspapers.

Sorry if i did some wrong correction =D