Daria
Extreme sports Lately passion for extreme sports is getting widespread all over the world. A lot of people whatever age they were are one day decide to "test" themselves. What urges people to get involved in extreme sports? Today due to advancement in technology, adventure sports are easily accessible by a common man. But these sports demand a great deal of daring. There are both benefits and drawbacks. One one hand extreme sports, like all physical activities, can help improve the health and wellness of the person. Such activities require much physical training. A good reason for daily exercises. Another thing is, when someone does an extreme activity, endorphins are released resulting in an “adrenaline rush”. It provokes good emotions, that is why many adventurous persons become addicted to the activity. As any hobby it brings people together and helps to find like-minded persons. On another hand there are some serious drawbacks of extreme sports. The most obvious is death. Many extreme sports are dangerous if they are not performed with an expert or guide. Also, extreme sports can be costly. A sky diving trip can be anywhere from $200-$300. Sports like sky diving, cliff jumping or even bungee jumping can have deadly consequences if even the smallest thing goes wrong. Other extreme sports like surfing, snowboarding, or skateboarding increase your likelihood of breaking bones, loss of limbs, or even paralysis. The danger level is something that should certainly be considered. Many of these sports are very difficult to perform well. It takes practice and time. Reaching top levels of any type of sport especially in these activities will always require tremendous discipline and hours of practicing. As for me, sports should not hurt a person, but benefit. So in my view, cons overweigh pros of these kinds of sports.
1

Extreme sports

Lately a passion for extreme sports is getting widespread all over the world. A lot of people of whatever any age they were are to one day decide to "test" themselves. What urges people to get involved in extreme sports?
Today due to advancement in technology, adventure sports are easily accessible by a common man. But these sports demand a great deal of daring. There are both benefits and drawbacks.
One one hand extreme sports, like all physical activities, can help improve the health and wellness of the person. Such activities require much physical training, a good reason for daily exercises.
Another thing is, when someone does an extreme activity, endorphins are released resulting in an “adrenaline rush”. It provokes good emotions, that is why many adventurous persons become addicted to the activity.
As any hobby, it brings people together and helps them to find like-minded persons.
On another hand there are some serious drawbacks of for extreme sports. The most obvious is death. Many extreme sports are dangerous if they are not performed with an expert or guide. Also, extreme sports can be costly. A sky diving trip can be anywhere from $200-$300.
Sports like sky diving, cliff jumping or even bungee jumping can have deadly consequences if even the smallest thing goes wrong. Other extreme sports like surfing, snowboarding, or skateboarding increase your likelihood of breaking your bones, loss of losing your limbs, or even paralysis. The danger level is something that should certainly be considered considering.
Many of these sports are very difficult to perform well. It takes practice and time. Reaching top levels of any type of sport especially in these activities will always require tremendous discipline and hours of practicing.
As for me, sports should not hurt a person, but benefit. So in my view, cons overweigh pros of these kinds of sports.

=============

Comments: great writing prowess! You sound like you are into some major sports.