Gilmar
Have you ever been in a nightmare ? ''Have you ever slept on the bus during a night ride ? Suddenly you wake up feeling like you had slept ages and ages, but somehow you realize you are not so far where you were supposed to be. However, something is not quite normal. People around you are pale, dull, in a manner you see them with no life inside. No one gets off the bus. The driver does not stop neither to pick up nor to leave people behind. No one moves. You can catch some glimpses on the windows you don`t know exactly what they are ... and it`s dreadful. By the by, that`s all you are able (or allowed? who knows) to see outside that dark, silent, lifeless bus. Time goes by. You feel it. You cannot see it. You are not tired. And, just like everyone else, you just can`t move. You and your new friends can`t even speak ... `` HEY GUYS ! WOULD BE AMAZONG HAVING SOMEONE TO CORRECT THIS PART OF A TALE I'VE BEEN WRITING AND TELL ME WETHER YOU FIND IT INTERESTING OR NOT AND IF IT SOUNDS NATURAL SINCE I`M NOT A NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER
Dec 1, 2015 1:40 AM

Have you ever been in a nightmare ?

''Have you ever slept on the bus during a night ride? Suddenly you wake up feeling like you had slept been sleeping for ages and ages, but somehow you realize you are not so far from where you were supposed to be. However, something is not quite normal. People around you are pale, dull, in a manner where you see them with no life inside.

No one gets off the bus. The driver does not stop neither to pick up nor to leave people behind let people leave. No one moves. You can catch some glimpses on the windows you don`t know exactly what they are you are seeing... and it`s dreadful. By the by, that`s all you are able (or allowed? who knows "able" is good) to see outside that dark, silent, lifeless bus.

Time goes by. You feel it. You cannot see it. You are not tired. And, just like everyone else, you just can`t move. You and your new friends can`t even speak ... ``

HEY GUYS !
WOULD BE AMAZONG HAVING SOMEONE TO CORRECT THIS PART OF A TALE I'VE BEEN WRITING

AND TELL ME WETHER YOU FIND IT INTERESTING OR NOT AND IF IT SOUNDS NATURAL SINCE I`M NOT A NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER