marco
Long Day Hi friends, today was a hard day, because my brother and me begining a bussiness, the bussiness it`s about trucks for transport thinks constructions, and today was mantenance day for trucks, first one think then other one so all day I was whit mechanic, well now is English time...Thanks for you help!!
1

Long Day

Hi friends, today was a hard day, because my brother and me begining a bussiness, the bussiness it`s about trucks for transport thinks constructions, and today was mantenance day for trucks, first one think then other one so all day I was whit mechanic, well now is English time...Thanks for you help!!

Hi friends! Today was a hard day because my brother and I arestarting a business. The business is transportation trucking business for construction. Today was a maintenance day on the trucks. I was with the mechanic all day! Well, now is English time! Thanks for your help!!

1

Long Day

Hi friends! Today was a hard day because my brother and are beginning a business. The business is about truck tansportation and possibly construction. Today was a maintenance day for the trucks. So all day I was with a mechanic. Well now is tim for my English lessons...Thanks for you help!!