Trinh Nguyen
I dreamed a dream! My favorite song title >;< Yeah! This is my first entry. So in this entry i will write about the Dream. I believe every single person also have a dream in their life. When we were a child, we dreamed about who we a in the future like doctor, super man, police, business men, teacher and we thought so easy to get that dream comes true..when we grow up, everything is so different, it is detroy our dream time by time. Something' happens in life make our dream is falling down. We don't believe in our dream day by day. Life is so hard to do what we want. Something bad always happen and make our dream far away. But i think every thing happen in this life for a reason. Some thing bad is a challenge our dream is too strong or not. I used to read a sentence like that:" if your dream big enough, bad things are small". And yes, dream big, do hard and get big. We just move on and don't care what shit happen. Always keeping your dream inside your soul, believe in this and we will make it come true on closed day. And dont foget: never too late to follow your dream. Like Kentucky :). That is my opinions. I'm trying to improve my writing skill so i just have writing a little like this. :) thank you for take time to reading. have a good night and a good dream too ~~^^~~

I Dreamed A Dream! (My favorite song title >;<)

Yeah! This is my first entry. So in this entry I will write about the Dream. I believe every single person have dreams in their life. When we were a children, we dreamed about who we are in the future like a doctor, super man, policeman/policewoman, businessmen/women, or a teacher and we thought  it was so easy to get the dream to come true..but when we grow up, everything is so different. it destroys our dreams time by time. Something happens in our life that make our dreams disappear. We don't believe in our dreams day by day. Life is so hard to do what we want. Something bad always happens and make our dream fade away. But i think everything happens in this life for a reason. Something bad is a challenge and if our dream is too forgotten and weak it wont succeed. I used to read a sentence like that:"if your dream is big enough, bad things are small". And yes, dream big, work hard and get big. We just move on and don't care about what shit happens. Always keeping your dream inside your soul, believe in this and we will make them come true. And dont forget, it is never too late to follow your dream. Like Kentucky :). That is my opinion. I'm trying to improve my writing skill so i just have small writings a little like this. :) thank you for taking your time to read. I hope you have a good night and a good dream too ~~^^~~