Maria
Sadness I'm in my last year of university, I need just 4 month to finish everything and graduate... But 3 month ago started a strike of profs so I cant finish my career... I feel so stress out and sad, it's my future and I see it so far. The most sad thing is this month everyone is getting graduate but me, because they studied in a private university or their career doesn't need all the thing my career does because of the labs... I just dream with that day, finish this and start with my life again, find a good job and do my best for doing a master anywhere. I wanna be busy, I wanna help and do a lot of awesome things but now I'm just and home and doing errands... I just wanna everything change :(
1

Sadness

I'm in my last year of university, I need just 4 months to finish everything and graduate... But 3 months ago started a strike of profs so I can't finish my career... I feel so stressed out and sad, it's my future and I see it so far. The most sad thing is this month everyone is getting graduate but me, because they studied in a private university or their career doesn't need all the things my career does because of the labs...
I just dream with that day, finish this and start with my life again, find a good job and do my best for doing a master anywhere.
I wanna be busy, I wanna help and do a lot of awesome things but now I'm just and home and doing errands... I just wanna everything change :(

Maria, hopefully the strike will end soon and classes can resume at your college. Try to keep yourself busy until then and maybe do some related reading to make sure you do not forget your studies. All the best

Sadness

I'm in my last year of university,. I need just 4 months to finish everything and graduate... But 3 months ago, I started a strike of profs so I cant finish my career on time... I feel so stress out and sad,It's my future and I see it so far away. The most saddest thing is this month everyone is getting graduateing but me, because they studied in a private university or their career doesn't need all the thing my career does because of the labs... as many labs as mine does.
I just dream with about the that day, that I finish this and start with my life again,. I will find a good job and then do my best for doing a at earning a master's degree anywhere somewhere.
I wanna be busy,. I wanna help and do a lot of awesome things but now I'm just and at home, and doing errands... I just wanna want everything to change :(

I hope that conditions change for you before too much time passes.