bubble tea
Sovereign rights or human rights? In recent years, there are numerous of issue that are controversial emerge one after another. As a well trained social science's master student, I couldn't interpret if sovereign rights or human rights are more lofty. There are diverse and complicated perspective of sovereign rights and human rights, especially when your own country are facing the trouble. I started become interested in Politics and History when there are large-scale of anti government protest in my country in 6 six years ago.I thought I could find out how to govern the country by understand all the social science theory,but I got confused by all the masterpiece. One of the masterpiece that had huge impact on me is "The Prince" that written by Italian political thinker Machiavelli. In Singapore and China,these countries are govern by repressive rule. The outsider have been believe that the people here are living without freedom and rights. Actually, the quality of life, disposable income, the national sense of cohesion and pride of these two country have been changing termendously in these couple of decades. If you ask the middle age adult if they are satisfied with their country, they'll probably say "yea, to be honest,it is much better than before" . Looking back to the Syrian crisis and the Arab spring, we knew that the governor here are autocratic. A common sense come to mind directly from the ordinary people are overthrow the government and establish a elected government . Unfortunately, Arab spring are failed and new problem are increased and spread out because of the vacuum of power in these countries. Of course,the situation in Arab is much complicated than in East Asia and South East Asia, the history, religion and politics issue are all mixed and intricate. But Isn't it should be consider more rather than just overthrow the government without consider the complicated circumstances. Sovereign rights and human rights, which one is more important and loft ? I think this is a pseudo-proposition. May peace reigns over their land and Zeus keeps them free of wars.

Sovereign rights or human rights?

Let's start with the first sentence:

1) In recent years, there are numerous of issue that are controversial emerge one after another.

In recent years, numerous controversial issues have emerged one after another.

(Issues that are controversial = controversial issues. This sentence requires use of the present perfect simple tense because you are talking about events that have already taken place but have an impact on the present. See https://www.ego4u.com/en/cram-up/grammar/present-perfect-simple)

2) As a well trained social science's master student, I couldn't interpret if sovereign rights or human rights are more lofty.

As a well trained social sciences master student, I could not interpret whether sovereign rights or human rights are more lofty.

(You do not belong to social sciences, therefore no apostophe. Formal writing does not use contractions. Please explain what you mean by more lofty.)

I'll let you answer that question before moving along.

Is this a paper for class?