Sarah
My day Recently, the temperature dropped a lot, I am getting fat because I seldom go exercising since November.Whenever I stop going to the gym I always gain some weight for sure. I ask my friend Sherry to go workout with me, but she fancys having lunch with her boyfriend first, so I promise her I'll pick her up from the restaurant where they take lunch. Then I think it's maybe my bad luck, I hit all the red lights and heavy traffic, I think I just can move one inch in half an hour. As well as being upset, Sherry doesn't want to go anywhere with me, she gets into my car keep silent. The thing is she wear less in such bad weather, she is frozen definitely. I drive her home, then cuddling in her rug, listening the light music without saying any words. But sometimes having a shoulder to lean on and having a person who cuddled up with you together in there, silence is the best thing. I know this essay doesn't make any sense maybe, but I want to make a conclusion for my questions so as to understand them well.
Dec 1, 2015 4:45 AM
1

My day

Recently, The temperature has recently dropped a lot, I am getting fat because I have hardly seldom go exercising excercised since the beginning of November.Whenever I stop going to the gym I always gain some weight for sure.
I asked my friend Sherry to go workout with me, but she fancies having lunch with her boyfriend first, so I promised her I would  I'll pick her up from the restaurant where they have take lunch.
Then I think it's maybe my bad luck, I hit all the red lights and heavy traffic, I think I moved just can move one inch in half an hour.
As well as being upset, Sherry doesn't want to go anywhere with me, she gets into my car and doesn't say a word.keep silent. The thing is she doesn't dress warmly enough wear less in such bad weather, she is definitely frozen definitely.
I drove her home, then cuddling in her blanket rug, listening to some the light music without saying any words. But sometimes having a shoulder to lean on and having a person who cuddled to cuddle up with you together in there, silence is the best thing.

I know this essay doesn't make any sense maybe, but I want to get an answer make a conclusion for to my questions so as to understand them well.

1

My day

Recently, the temperature dropped a lot.  I am getting fat because I seldom go exercising since November. Whenever I stop going to the gym I always gain some weight for sure.
I asked my friend Sherry to go workout with me, but she fancys having lunch with her boyfriend first.  I promised her I'll pick her up from the restaurant after they finish having lunch.
I think maybe it's my bad luck, because I hit all the red lights and the heavy traffic. I think I was moving one inch in half an hour.
Sherry was upset, and she  doesn't want to go anywhere with me.  She got into my car and remained  silent. She wears less clothes in such cold weather, she is frozen definitely.
I drove her home, cuddling in her rug, listening to the light music without saying any words.  Sometimes when having a shoulder to lean on and having a person cuddle up with you together ,  having silence is the best thing.

I know this essay doesn't make any sense maybe, but I want to make a conclusion for my questions so as to understand them well.