Stacy
Competition Or Cooperation In this essay, I'll discuss whether competition or cooperation should be encouraged among students at school. Some people believe that competition is beneficial to students' future development. It is based on belief that human beings are by nature competitive. Being competitive students can build their confident and focuses them on the pursuit of their own goals. What's more, increasing unemployment rate indicates only competitive employee can win a job. Competition do have some problems, which can breed mistrust and unhealthy competition.By the way,too much competitions may lead to overwhelming stress. For example,students may cheat or deceive to ensure a good grade. Evidently,Competitive students will out of control if they can't handle stress in a proper way. Other people,however, think that cooperation should encourage at school.They believe that students' need of social skills and relationships are no less than that of adults, so they should start receiving system cooperative education through teamwork with peers as early as possible. Learning as a team not only makes them happier but also helps them together form a truly common goal to strive for success. A cooperation environment also helps students to appreciate the value of their own, which contribute to well-being and belonging.As a result,students who are taught in a cooperative environment are more likely to become contributing members of their community and society. In my view, competition can be a positive pathway to success though, cooperation is more beneficial to society .Combining two of these circumstances,being competitive students can make progress while cooperation should be popularized nationwide.
1

Competition Or Cooperation

In this essay, I'll discuss whether competition or cooperation should be encouraged among students at school.
Some people believe that competition is beneficial to students' future development. It is based on the belief that human beings are by nature competitive. By being competitive, students can build their confidence and they can focus on the pursuit of their own goals. What's more, the increasing unemployment rate indicates that only competitive employees can get / secure jobs. Competition does have some problems, which can breed mistrust and unhealthy competition.By the way,too much competitions may lead to overwhelming stress. For example, students may cheat or deceive to ensure a good grade. Evidently, competitive students will become / spin out of control if they can't handle stress in a proper way.
Other people, however, think that cooperation should be encouraged at school. They believe that students' need for social skills and relationships is no less than that of adults, so they should start receiving systematic education about cooperation through teamwork with peers as early as possible. Learning as a team not only makes them happier but also helps them together form a truly common goal to strive for success. A cooperative environment also helps students to appreciate their own value, and this will contribute to their well-being and belonging. As a result, students who are taught in a cooperative environment are more likely to become contributing members of their community and society.
In my view, competition can be a positive pathway to success, though cooperation is more beneficial to society. By combining them both,  students can make progress. Cooperation should also be popularized nationwide.

<em>Well done. Check my punctuation changes too.  Kind rergards, Michael </em>