Masha
The first snow We have had the first snow today. It's wonderful. We have missed for white flakes falling from sky. This morning I got up and was very surprised. Roofs of houses have dressed on beautiful snow clothes. It's not snowing now, but fairy feeling has been soaring in the air. It's very symbolically. At the first day of winter this is the first time in this year it has snowed.
1

The first snow

We have had the first snow today. It's wonderful. We have missed the white flakes falling from the sky.
This morning I got up and was very surprised. The roofs of the houses had been dressed in beautiful snow clothes. It's not snowing now, but the fairy feeling has been soaring in the air.
It's very symbolical. On the first day of winter, this is the first time this year it has snowed.

Hello Masha,

Nice text, just a few corrections. You need to learn when to use 'the'. It is the article used to describe concrete/definite things. It will take a little time and practise because you don't have articles in Ukrainian and Russian.

Hope this helps

Bob

The first snow 

We have had the first snow of the winter today. It's wonderful. We have missed the white flakes falling from the sky.
This morning I got up and was very surprised. The roofs (rooves) of houses are dressed in beautiful clothes of snow. It's not snowing now, but it feels like the fairies have been soaring in the air.
It's very symbolical. The arrival of winter this year has been marked by a blanket of snow.

Take this as an attempt to give you something to compare Masha.

Den.