Anton
What is happiness? Hello. I want to write about a happines for people. What is it for each ? For example:One kind people have not got enough money to buy a car...Other people have not got enough money to buy any food. Other person want to buy a big house.They want to be more rich than now. They can not appreciate what as a lot have at moment. When they loss all things only then people to became more thinking about life. Perhaps it needs to appreciate currently ? Also about family and friends. We have to take care ...because then it can be later...Love their parents,family, dogs, friends at the moment. Dont live in the future, live now. Good luck guys.
Dec 1, 2015 9:07 AM

What is happiness?

Hello. I want to write about a happiness for people. What does it mean for each person? For example: One kind of people have not got enough money to buy a car...Other people have not got enough money to buy any food. Another person wants to buy a big house. They want to be more richer than now. They can not appreciate what they have at moment. When they lose all their things only then do people think more about life. Perhaps it needs to be appreciated as it is now? Also about family and friends. We have to take care ...because in future it can be too late...Love their parents,family, dogs, friends at the moment. Dont live in the future, live now. Good luck guys.

Hello Anton,

First of all I could understand everything, there were a few spelling mistakes and a few changes needed for grammar reasons. Happiness is an uncountable noun  so you can not say 'a happiness' be cause 'a' means 1 (of many )

Hope this helps

Bob

In my opinion ,Happiness is all about satisfaction.
I don't want big house or luxury. I want the wooden house that i used to live during my childhood. . I will be happy if i can turn back time.