Young Rim
Would you please check it? The first time I traveled abroad was when I was a junior at university. My university is sending most third grade students abroad by unversity's ship every year. I went to Osaka in Japan at that time. Of course, I went there with my classmates. There were a lot of tourist attractions. The most memorable place is big traditional castle named 'Osaka castle'. We also tried many local foods. During the tirp, I took a lot of pictures. and nowdays I sometimes see them to revive a memory. Thank you for reading my sentence, Have a good day :D
Dec 1, 2015 9:19 AM
1

Would you please check it?

The first time I traveled abroad was when I was a junior at the university.
My university is sending mostly third grade students abroad by unversity's ship every year.
I went to Osaka in Japan at that time.
Of course, I went there with my classmates.
There were a lot of tourist attractions.
The most memorable place is big traditional castle named 'Osaka castle'. 
We also tried many local foods.
During the tirp, I took a lot of pictures, and nowdays I sometimes see them to revive a memory. Note: I would say. to the last part about looking at the pictures- I look at the picture to remember that time or I look back at pictures from my trip/visit. 

Thank you for reading my sentence, Have a good day :D

purple hightlight is for addition of something.

1

Would you please check it?

The first time I traveled abroad was when I was a junior at university.
My university sends most third grade students abroad by unversity's ship every year.
I went to Osaka in Japan at that time.
The most memorable place is a big traditional castle named 'Osaka castle'.
We also tried many local foods.
During the trip, I took a lot of pictures. And nowdays I sometimes look at them to revive a memory.

Comments:

Your writing is good! It's clear and other than in one place I really follow what you are saying.

What do you mean by university's ship? Do they put you on a big boat owned by the university?

Also, this is an advanced word, but the word I think of for "revive a memory" is reminisce. You might say "Sometimes I look at them to reminisce." Your original sentence makes sense and is a good sentence. I'm just offering one that I think sounds a little more natural.