VIK
The first snow Finally! Two days ago there was the first snow in my city. I really listen to the weather forecast and I never watch TV news, so I didn't expect for it. I was pleasantly surprised and I couldn't miss this event. Therefore, after lunch I had a walk in the forest. The pond was almost fully frozen and there were still a small flock of ducks. During the stroll I was listening to the crunch of snow under my boots. I like this sound! I recalled New Year's Eves of my childhood when I and my sister were waiting for our father from work to go to buy a Christmas tree, whereupon we were hauling it together to home listening to this pleasant crunch of snow under our boots. And this weekend I'm going to visit my parents to celebrate my father's birthday :)
1

The first snow

Finally! Two days ago there was the first snow in my city. I rarely listen to the weather forecast and I never watch the news on TV, so I didn't expect for it. I was pleasantly surprised and I couldn't miss this event. Therefore, after lunch I had a walk in the forest. The pond was almost fully frozen and there was still a small flock of ducks. During the stroll I was listening to the crunch of snow under my boots. I like this sound! I recalled New Year's Eves of my childhood when I and my sister were waiting for our father to come home from work to go to buy a Christmas tree, whereupon we were hauling it home together listening to this pleasant crunch of snow under our boots. And this weekend I'm going to visit my parents to celebrate my father's birthday :)

Hello VIK,

Fresh crisp snow is really nice isn't it. Just a few corrections in this text, most of them with word order or patterns (green).

Well done.

Bob