Adam
Red Rain (1) Everyone can hold a superpower, as long as you get wet in the red rain. The first power you speak out is just what you will get. Think twice before you open your mouth, 'cause the ending may be not nice. As the invisible girl, who never show up again, cannot take photos of herself any more, she must be unhappy. It's a hot wet day in a hot wet summer. Everyone was sweating. After so many cloudy days, the rain still held off in the sky. However, this situation would not keep too long, because a real storm was coming. And it would change not only the temperature but possibly everything. When the last bus had departed, Finn reached the station, grasping. Damn overwork. Almost swearing, he held a dark blue umbrella which could hardly hold the rain. Yes, the rain, or rather a storm, was going to water everything to death and then flush them away. No taxi at this time, this weather or this place. Finn was walking under raindrops in the depths of despair. All of a sudden, the drops owned a kind of color--it's red, like rose or blood. But it lasted just a second, and nobody realized it, including Finn. Finn was going back home by foot. How could this even happen? It was almost 10 kilometers and it would take him at least 2 hours and he had got bloody wet. He was about to say something, very close. It became cold. His shoes were heavier and heavier and the rain was not going to stop at all. Finn had gotten exhausted already. He just wanted to lie in his bed comfortably, hiding under the warm covers. 'What if I were the flash guy?' he said out, 'life would be easier.' What happened next was like in a science fiction movie, but still a little different. Finn could not believe his eyes. He didn’t become faster like the flash. Instead, the world, everything except him, became slower. Wasn't it the same? No! Totally not.
Dec 1, 2015 10:46 AM