coffee kliest
Personal statement......laogui said it is TOO MUCH ! Choice of field of study One may argue that finance is a means of connecting between investors and companies seeking funding. One may claim that Finance is just a game of numbers. For me, financial analysis is an endless and exciting adventure. From efficient market line to portfolio management, from various discounted cash flow models to residual income valuation, every new model is based on a brand-new reasoning process and every new reasoning process leads to fresh discoveries. In corporate finance I became familiar with several “intelligent” tricks public firms employ to manipulate their bottom line. It was hard to believe that a company could overstate earnings over more than ten successive years until I learned about what had happened in Japan. Changing accounting assumptions can change the whole picture of the performance of a firm. Financial professions conduct as neat and precise work as surgeons do working on their operating tables. People in the finance world care about which businesses can generate the largest value. Through training of our profession we are capable to give them suggestions. I have been immersed in an international environment for nearly four years. Our courses are delivered in English by faculties of diversified overseas academic and professional backgrounds and this approach of interactive learni
1

Personal statement......laogui said it is TOO MUCH !

Choice of field of study

One may argue that finance is a means of connecting between investors to companies which seek funding. One may claim that finance is just a game of numbers. For me, financial analysis is an endless and exciting adventure. From efficient market line to portfolio management, from various discounted cash flow models to residual income valuation, every new model is based on a brand-new reasoning process and every new reasoning process leads to fresh discoveries.

In corporate finance, I became familiar with several “intelligent” tricks public firms employ to manipulate their bottom line. It was hard to believe that a company could overstate earnings over more than ten successive years until I learned about what had happened in Japan. Changing accounting assumptions can change the whole picture of the performance of a firm. Financial professions conduct as neat and precise work as surgeons do, when working on their operating tables. People in the finance world care about which businesses can generate the largest value. Through training of our profession, we will be capable of giving them suggestions.

<em>[or Having trained our profession, we are capable of...</em>]

I have been immersed in an international environment for nearly four years. Our courses are delivered in English by faculty members of diverse international academic and professional backgrounds and this approach of interactive learni  [<em>have you finished?</em>]

<em>I am not sure about "market line".  It sounds like jargon here.  I guess it would still be countable though and so would need an article or plural -s.</em>

<em>Very few issues.  Best regards, Michael</em>

... this was only HALF of it!