John
Being a celebrity is good or bad It is normal for ordinary people to have the desire to become famous because they believe they would benefit greatly from their fame. However, there are also problems resulting from being a celebrity. The first good thing that fame can lead to wealth and influence. Famous people usually enjoy luxury life—they may own superb sports cars, private airplane and cottages. This is because they can make easy money in a commercialized society. For example, advertisers tend to pay a huge amount of fortune to get a famous person promote the products. Also, when a person become well-known, he or she will become more influential, and therefore can do something he like to do. For example, Chenggang Rui, who used to a prestigious presenter in CCTV, once forced Starbucks leave the Forbidden City in central Beijing. However, being famous is not always a good thing. The public are generally curious about celebrities private life such as who and when they are going to marry, why they broke up with their spouses and what their new-born babies look like. The mass media always place emphasis on these issues for commercial reasons. But this may put celebrities under great stress, and thus lead to mental illness or even suicides.

Being a celebrity is good or bad

It is normal for ordinary people to have the desire to become famous because they believe they would benefit greatly from their fame. However, there are also problems resulting from being a celebrity.
The first good thing that fame can lead to is wealth and influence.

or: the first good things that fame can lead to are wealth and influence.

Famous people usually enjoy luxury life "lives of luxury" or "luxurious lifestyles")—they may own superb sports cars, private airplanes, and cottages. This is because they can make easy money in a commercialized society. For example, advertisers tend to pay a huge amount of fortune to get a famous person promote their products.

better: "advertisers tend to pay huge amounts (of money) to get famous people to promote their products"

Also, when a person becomes well-known, he or she will become more influential, and therefore more able to do what they like. For example, Chenggang Rui, who used to a prestigious presenter in CCTV, once forced Starbucks leave the Forbidden City in central Beijing.
However, being famous is not always a good thing. The public are generally curious about celebrities' private lives: things such as who and when they are going to marry, why they broke up with their spouses, and what their new-born babies look like. The mass media always place emphasis on these issues for commercial reasons. But this may put celebrities under great stress, and thus lead to mental illness or even suicides.