Ella
Public Health "Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required. Discuss both of these views and give your own opinion. " The improvement of public health depends on a lot of matters. A sufficient number of sports facilities is necessary for this purpose without any doubts. But just by increasing the number can not make any difference without other supports. Because air quality, food security is also essential to public health. It is true that sports can be beneficial to life in a great scale. A lot of evidence can be found in the sports field. With proper amount of regular exercise everyday, the fitness of the body can be kept. Thus, the more the sports equipments are, the more the opportunities for the public to become healthier. Besides, the variety of the facilities can also attract more people become interested in doing sports. But without enough equipments, the amount of sports fans may decrease a lot. However, if the quality of the air, food can not be guaranteed in the first place, no matter how many sports facilities there are, a person can not be wholesome. Since a healthy life can be harmed by problems such as polluted air and poisonous food, the improvement of public health depends more on a better living environment in most cases. By contrast, even without the existence of some gyms, there are still alternative methods of keeping fit, for example, jogging and hiking. Therefore, it can be beneficial for the public health by increasing the number of the sports facilities, whereas this is not the best way as far as I am concerned. Considering the serious pollution still exist in many areas, factors such as basic living conditions counts more when it comes to this issue.
1

Public Health

"Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.
Discuss both of these views and give your own opinion. "

The improvement of public health depends on a lot of matters factors. A sufficient number of sports facilities is necessary for this purpose, without any doubts. But just by increasing their number can not make any difference without other supports systems. Because Air quality and food security, for example, are also essential to public health.

It is true that sports can be beneficial to life in a great scale great measure. A lot of evidence for this can be found in the sports field. With proper amount of regular exercise every day, the fitness of the body can be kept maintained. Thus, the more the that sports equipments is available, the more the opportunities will exist for the public to become healthier. Besides, the variety of the facilities can also attract more people to become interested in doing sports. But without enough equipments, the amount of sports fans practicioners may decrease a lot.

However, if the quality of the air or food can not be guaranteed in the first place, no it does not matter how many sports facilities there are -- a person can not be wholesome. Since a healthy life can be harmed by problems such as polluted air and poisonous food, the improvement of public health depends more on a better living environment in most cases. By contrast, even without the existence of some gyms, there are still alternative methods of keeping fit, for example, such as jogging and hiking.

Therefore, it can be beneficial for the public health by to increase the number of the sports facilities, whereas though this is not the best way, as far as I am concerned. Considering that serious pollution still exists in many areas, factors such as basic living conditions counts more when it comes to this issue.

Good writing, Ella!

It's a good article.