Dost Seeker
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade This is a famous phrase by which people have learnt significant message about their life. We all have a life but the circumstances which we face in our life is not the same, some are blissful, some are depressed or some people face many problems. But the art of life is not only solve those problems but have to make opportunity for themselves. Like life there are many kinds of people some are brave some may give up under pressure and their personality factor has great impact in the success and failure of their lives. Those who face those problems and show courage may able to be successful in life as compared to those who give up and let the things happen as these are. When life throws lemon on you make lemonade means that whenever we face any problem we should believe that the problem will be solved if we have the courage. Or in other sense it is assumed that whatever has been designated to us we have to makes pre-eminent out of it. Now here the question arise what actually lemons are?? So lemons are all those hurdles which we face in our life they can be nervousness, fright, and obstruction or something else. Everyone get different lemons in its basket some get delicious some are unpleasant in taste this is up to that person who has the courage to add up sugar. Sugar is the attitude which we en route for any condition that how we will face it. God has blessed every one with this kind of sugar but the tough job is to find that sugar in yourself. There are many stories on this phrase. This depends on person that how he makes lemonade either he make it tasty or tasteless this means that how a person handles the situation and brings preeminent outcomes and finishes everything well in a veracious way.
Dec 1, 2015 4:57 PM
1

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade

This is a famous phrase by which people have learnt a significant message about their life. We all have a life but the circumstances which we face in our life are not the same: some are blissful, some are depressed or some people face many problems. But the art of life is not only solving these problems but also to make opportunities for themselves. Like life there are many kinds of people some are brave, some may give up under pressure and whose personality has a great impact on the success and failure of their lives. Those who face thelse problems and show courage may able to be successful in life, as compared to those who give up and let the things happen as these are.
"When life throws you lemons make lemonade" means that whenever we face a problem we should believe that the problem will be solved if we have the courage. Or in another sense it is assumed that whatever has been designated to us we have to make pre-eminent out of it.
Now here the question arises of what actually lemons are?? Lemons are all those hurdles which we face in our lives: they can be nervousness, fright, and obstruction or something else. Everyone has different lemons in their basket: some have delicious ones, some have unpleasant ones in taste. This is up to the person who has the courage to add sugar. Sugar is the attitude which we en route for any condition that we will face. God has blessed every one with this kind of sugar, but the tough job is being able to find that sugar in yourself.
There are many stories on this phrase. This depends on how the person makes their lemonade: either he make it tasty or tasteless. This means how a person handles the situation and brings preeminent outcomes and finishes everything well in a veracious way.

I don't like lemonade :(