Hoakin
My mexican traditions Now is December, and I wanna talk a bit about the popular mexican traditions [Only two for this moment]. Many foreigners think that are very funny and some strange. "Dia de muertos"... I guess the most popular for the foreigners. Well, this date is a important day for us, because mean the arrive of our families that not live in this world [ deceaseds]. As usual, in this day every mexican returns with their family and among all help to make the tradicitional "Altar de muertos", many pictures, food, alcohol, candies, flowers, candles are placed on the "Altar de muertos". I think is a beautiful day, because we remember many histories old and we join more on family. "Día de la independecia de mexico"... Jejeje... What do i talk with this day?... je, just party, party and party by all the country. In this day, we show to the all world the true mexican that the all year was inside of our souls. Many food like, "mole, tacos, pozole, enchiladas, barbacoa, etc", and many alcohol drinks (Tequila of course), this day is perfect for the foreigners because they can see the Mexican joy. Well that's all for now, and I hope you can tell me about their popular traditions.
Dec 1, 2015 5:58 PM