Murilo Aquino
Is it correct? I’m economist and i work for brazilian’s Government. Today, is an important day beucause i started my new personal project: i will learning English in three months. I want to learning English because i wish move for usa. i'd like work and live there.
1

Is it correct?

I’m an economist and I work for the Brazilian’s Government.
Today, is an important day beucause I started my new personal project: I will learning English in for three months. OR I want to learn English in three months.
I want to learning English because I want to wish move for to the USA. I'd like work and live there.

1

Is it correct?

I’m an economist and i work for the brazilian Government.
Today, is an important day because i started my new personal project: i will be learning English in three months.
I want to learning English because i wish to move to the usa. i'd like work and live there.

1

Is it correct?

I’m economist and i work for brazilian’s Government.
Today, is an important day beucause i started my new personal project: i will learning English in three months.
I want to learning English because i wish move for usa. i'd like work and live there.

I'm an economist and I work for Brazil's government.

Today is an important day because I started a new personal project - I will learn English in three months.

I want to learn English because I wish to move to the USA.  I'd like to work and live there.