Hamdy
Welcome to my new society Hello, there! first I'm happy for being a member of this great society I see here many enthusiastic or passionate helpful people. I hope you help me correct my mistakes. I'm Hamdy From Egypt but I really belong to the earth or planet, I'm 26 years old. I'm a graduate of Management Information System since 2011. I studied programming and I was a programmer, But now I'm only focusing on English because I wish to be near native English speaker not just good. and I want to be able to read English books and novels easily and understand English movies. I think with English I would have many opportunities in work, fun, and relationships because with English I can form new many relationships. I love Education and teaching and teachers but now I'm not a teacher. My friends tell me I'm good at teaching and explaining things I've already know. I might go abroad in the near future for either tourism or learning English. I believe that politeness and respectful is very very important and it's one of the most important thing in Human ( I mean mankind ) and also all religions motivate for this. I hate politics and don't understand anything about it. I only hope all people live together and have fun and good lives. I wrote it again in notebook because nobody correct it in the discussion. I hope anybody corrects my mistakes.
1

Welcome to My New Society

Hello, there!
First, I'm happy for being to be a member of this great society. I see here many enthusiastic or and passionate, helpful people. I hope you help me correct my mistakes.

I'm Hamdy, from Egypt, but I really belong to the earth. or planet, I'm 26 (Or you could say "twenty-six" in more formal writing) years old. I'm I've been a graduate of the (I believe you need the word "the" here, but I'm not entirely sure if this is a school you're referencing, or what) Management Information System since 2011.

I studied programming and I was a programmer, but now I'm only focusing on English because I wish to be speak like a near native English speaker, not just good well. and I also want to be able to read English books and novels easily and understand English movies. I think with English I would have many opportunities in for work, fun, and relationships, because with English I can form new many many new relationships. (Using the word "relationships" twice so closely together becomes redundant, so try to figure out a way to reduce this problem. "I think with English I would have many opportunities for work, fun, and relationships, because my world will be opened in a way it never has," or something like that) 
I love education, and teaching, and teachers, but right now I'm not a teacher. My friends tell me I'm good at teaching and explaining things I've I already know.
I might go abroad in the near future for either either for tourism or learning English.

I believe that politeness and respectfulness is very, very (Another word for "very, very" is "extremely") important, and it's they are one two of the most important thing aspects in Human of humanity. ( I mean mankind ) and also All religions are motivated for by this these two things.

I hate politics and don't understand anything about it. I only hope all people can live together and have fun and good good, fun lives.

I wrote it this again in my notebook because nobody corrected it in the discussion.
I hope anybody somebody corrects my mistakes.

Here you go, Hamdy! I don't expect you to understand every correction I made, but I hope this helps a little bit. Good job, and keep up the hard work!