Alejandro
Why is important studying another language? Firstly, I want to say that it's wonderful to know that exist different languages all over the world. It's amazing. I'm very excited. Furthermore, the languages are very important to communicate with other people who don't speak your same language. That's the most beautiful to learn languages. I was born in Peru, so I can speak Spanish, my mother language, but I feel that it isn't enough to know a just language, so I decided learning another language. I said: "I started to the English", so I joined at academy and starting to learn, now I'm in intermediate level, but like I live in Spain, so it's a bit difficult to practice my speaking. Step by step I had been improving, but I need to practice more. I chose to study ADE in Spanish because I'm not ready to study it in English, I think I'm not going to understand. I was afraid of it. Please, start now if you want to learn another language than your mother language. It's fantastic! It's very important if you want to find a better job, you can earn a bit more money if you know another language, and you can travel to differents countries who speak other languages and you can communicate very well. That are some reasons to learn languages. Do you need anything else? Let's go! Welcome to the exciting world of languages!
Dec 1, 2015 10:38 PM

Why is important studying another language?

Firstly, I want to say that it's wonderful to know that exist many different languages exist all over the world. It's amazing. I'm very excited. Furthermore, the languages are is very important to communicate with other people who don't speak your same language. That's the most beautiful to thing about learning languages.
I was born in Peru, so I can speak Spanish, my mother language, but I feel that it isn't enough to know a just language, so I decided to learning another language. I said: "I will started to the learning English", so I joined at an academy and starting to learn,. now I'm now in at the intermediate level,. but like I live in Spain, so it's a bit difficult to practice my speaking. Step by step, I had have been improving, but I need to practice more.
I chose to study ADE in Spanish because I'm not ready to study it in English, . I think I'm not going to understand. but I was afraid of it.
Please, start now if you want to learn another language other than your mother language. It's fantastic!
It's very important if you want to find a better job,. You can earn a bit more money if you know another language, and you can travel to differents countries who speak other languages and you can communicate very well. That Those are some reasons to learn different languages. Do you need anything else? Let's go!
Welcome to the exciting world of languages!